Monday, 18 May 2009

Rush of Men

Afternoon all , well it seems that all the men in my life are either having a birthday buy a house or getting engaged lol i have had a mad rush on cards !




first my bro moved in to his new place , then he got engaged to the lovely Sarah, i am so cross at myself coz i made a gorgeous card but gave it to them with out photographing it first arghhh! it was made from clear acetate and i used the luvvie Leanne Ellis stamp.




then it was my brother in laws birthday and my mother in law asked me to make his card for them and of course i had to make my own phew ..... here are the results-
I used good old basic grey papers on both the star card is 'offbeat' and the tile card is 'granola' the star stamp was a freebie with Craft Stamper mag a few weeks ago i love it thinking of getting a similar tattoo with my sons name through it ..very American basket ball logo lol.
so after all that i have my brothers birthday and my dads birthday a week apart then my 3 fathers day cards (i am luck and have 3 dads now lol ..long story)
so a general Man rush .
just ordered the new miss Anya stamps and a few of the new Leanne Ellis from Sugar Nellie can't wait to get them they are lush!! hope they arrive before i go to France.
take care xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
    The Next Level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous cards, I especially love the one with the funky star :D

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Em, I'm pleased I found your card too. Helped me out of a sticky situation as I kept putting it off and had to get a card made and delivered. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete