Wednesday 22 April 2009

Challenges

Well I'm about to take a dive in to the world of challenge card making , I have never tried this before as all the cards look so great I'm not sure mine would stand up to the rest lol. I have decided to make for the 'just magnolia' challenge as its new and i love Tilda lol and also the sugar bowl challenge as sugar Nellie have all my fav stamps, both have 2 amazing sketches so they are very inspiring .

went to Ally pally at the weekend and it was sooo busy (i went Saturday) I had to drag myself away after 3 hours as i think i would have maxed out my card lol I did discover something really cool though ... Friendly plastic !! i watched a demo with it and bought a few strips i am going to make some jewelry with it and some card charms.

I also grew my copic collection lol Got quite a nice selection now I will post a pic of my colour cart it far from complete but may give you some ideas of colours its amazing how the printed colour chart from copic varies in colour compared to the real thing .

I have also just ordered my first Tilda Set ( summer) I am so excited i only have 3 Tilda's at the mo an a tree stump ! I have to wait for ages though till i get them .....I'm soooo rubbish at being made to wait hee hee oh well at least my gorjuss girls will be arriving home soon set 2 is stunning I missed the first set so there was no way i was missing out again !

so all in all I'm going to be a busy bee, I also have 2 commission cards to make plus i need to tidy my craft room wow x

Take care all I hope to have some pics on here soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment