Thursday 23 April 2009

Hi Everyone - challenges


Hi to all that are passing by , well i managed 1 challenge card its on the blog too lol .. I am improving heehee.




The day just ran away with me yesterday Oliver (my little one see pic above) was being a little monkey so no chance of crafting until Ben got home then i had to do tea etc etc, by the time i sat down it was 9pm so a manic craft session began lol. It took me over an hour to colour my Tilda , it's my first Tilda and my first copic colouring so hopefully i will speed up then i had to put it all together but it was finished at 11.50, so late night for me. For some reason i thought the deadline was 12pm Wednesday but it wasn't it was today lol it was the sugar bowl challenge that finished at 12 so i was gutted i missed it anyways a nice card over all fingers crossed for it x.




hoping the little monster will take a nap today and i can get some more crafting done, the results will be up soon.




take care all




No comments:

Post a Comment