Wednesday 8 April 2009

Morning

Happy wednesday to everyone , its sunny here at the mo if not a little chilly.

I have finally started to collect some copic ciao pens to colour my beautiful new gorjuss girl and leanne ellis stamps (i'm soooo in love with then right now) I have been using some water colour pencils but i'm not happy with them i did also try whispers but the pens pilled up the card stock and not so hot to blend with smoothly.

I'm going to upload a few cards today I'm still just starting out so mistakes are happening it takes me an age to make one card too lol but i love it and thats to point, hey .

I'm still not sure what the best card stock to use with my copics is. so if anyone can recomend please let me know look forward to posting more of my creations soon .

also hope to make this blog look a bit better I see so many lovely looking blogs and have no idea how they do it lol .... more investigating needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment