Monday 12 October 2009

I'm just so excited today, lovely steph (i think of her like the fairy godmother of crafting lol) has had a genius idea to arrange a Christmas make and take day .....using ..wait for it .....paper trey ink ....whoopee!!!! and i have manged to book myself a place so I'm going on a mini craft adventure up to Essex to meet everyone and i just can't wait. to just show how much of a fairy godmother Steph is , she is supplying everything bless her.



Also i have decided to try a little fund raising a dear friend of mine was killed in Afghanistan in 2008 and in his letter to his parents he requested they set up a charity to help young people achieve their dreams, he was an amazing young man at 22 (just) he was an officer in the marines but had achieved so much for his young age take a look here to read about his amazing life -http://www.jtyaf.org/biography.html I really recommend taking a look this he was no average 22 yr old lol.

Anyway I am planning to make a whole load of poppy themed cards and sell them to raise funds for both poppy appeal and JTYAF , all of our family have managed sky dives ...runs ... climbs etc but that's just not me so i thought this would be best I know JT would be proud x I only wish he could be here to see all the people that have given so much he would be truly stunned and honored.

Anyway i have a busy time ahead poppy cards, Christmas too and my make and take day ....pictures to follow x

No comments:

Post a Comment